5 Advantages of Using Induction Hobs
Induction cooktop is one of the breakthroughs in technology. This type of cooktop is very sophisticated, yet most restaurants and even homes are using it. Unlike gas and electric stove, the induction cooktop utilizes electromagnetism that quickly heats up pans and pots. It completes the cooking task faster. An induction cooktop is a kind of kitchen appliance that integrates pulsating magnetic energy in order to produce heat. Having this induction, the generated heat can be used right into the cooking pan rather than using electric coils or flammable gas.
An induction cooktop is one of the best choices if you are looking for an innovative and high-technology cookware today. Although it may arguably be a little expensive than your regular cooking equipment, the benefits that you can get from investing on it are many. One of the best examples on this is that it offers a refreshing style and design that will immediately better the interior design of your kitchen.
Here are some of the advantages that you can enjoy in using induction cooktop:
- Speed – The speed of cooking is the biggest selling point of this cooking appliance. It takes lesser time in cooking food as it heats up faster. Unlike electric and gas cooktops, an induction cooktop doesn’t need another thing to transfer heat, but rather it produces heat straight in the pan. It also generates electromagnetic activity that heats up the pan quicker. Since the pan heats up faster, cooking will take up to 50% lesser time.
- Energy efficiency – Induction cookware is more energy efficient as compared to electric and gas in terms of the heating processes. As the heat is produced within the pan through induction, the heat easily gets into the food. Being energy efficient will save energy consumption and reduce power bills. However, it does not create too much heat in your kitchen; thus, you won’t sweat while cooking. Since there’s no heat loss, the possibility of accidents is at bay.
- Safety – It’s important to pay attention on the stove top because it’s one of the main causes of fire due to the grease buildup. The induction cooktop has no apparent flame on its top and no gas leaks. Likewise, touching the stove top won’t burn your hands because it does not get hot at all. As soon as you turn it on, the dial the pan heats up quicker just as swift as cooling down when the dial is turned off. Likewise, cooking vegetable can be done easier.
- Control – The control of induction cooktop is very responsive in which you can easily adjust the dial to achieve the desired temperature. It also features more settings such as temperature increments, better performance and precise heat control. Cooking in this cooktop in low setting never falters.
- Cleaning – Quicker cooking can be great, but easy cleaning is equally great. Induction cooktop gets the dinner on the table safer and faster. At the same time, cleaning up the stove top is never a big deal. Burning of it on its top is impossible because the stove top does not get very hot. This means that simply swiping of sponge is enough to clean up the spill.
Those advantages cited above are big pluses for the induction cooktop, but the price is a big deal. But in the long run, it is worthy to invest in this cooking appliance. Induction cooktop is also safe to use even with kids around while cooking. It is a fact that children are always curious in almost anything including being inquisitive on how to use or operate kitchen appliance and others. With an induction cookware, you don’t have to worry about the safety because the heat is directly generated into the pan while the surface of the cooktop stays cool.
Proper maintenance and care for your induction cooktop are very essential. This will give you the chance to enjoy the advantages that this cooktop offers for longer time. You should not store heavy cans or jars on the top of the induction cooktop set, and most importantly don’t let these things drop into your cooktop as this can cause damage.
The food spills must be cleaned all the time. Do not allow any food spill to the cooktop as this can lead to permanent marks and pitting. Induction cooktop is undeniably the best option to make sure that you can cook your favorite food without too much time and energy needed. There are many reasons why people should love this induction cooktop for it provides not just faster way of cooking, and it is the latest trend in the industry, but because of the safety and convenience it offers. In order to make sure that you put your money in the right place, choose induction cooktop for cooking. This can be one of the best investments that you can have.