How You’ll Benefit from an Air Fryer
An air fryer has many benefits to offer its customers.
- Low-fat meals
- Easy clean up
- Uses hot-air circulation, the air fryer cooks your ingredients from all angles- with no oil needed.
- This ultimately produces healthier foods than most fryers and spares you from that unwanted aroma of fried foods in your home.
To make sure you get the most out of your appliance, most fryers are accompanied with a recipe book to help you get started right away on your journey of fast, yet healthy meal preparations.
Whether your favorite dish is french fries, muffins, chips, chicken tenders or grilled vegetables, an air fryer can prepare it all.
Is an Air Fryer Useful?
At the tip of your fingers, you can have an appliance that specializes in making delicious, healthy meals that look and taste just like the ones made in oil fryers.
The air fryer serves up many ways to be useful in your life.
- Do you find yourself short on time to cook?
- Are you having a hard time letting go of those fatty foods, but still want to lose weight?
- Are you always seeking to get a bang for your buck?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then an air fryer may be for you
Air Fryers have the ability to:
- Cook multiple dishes at once
- Cut back on fatty oils
- Prepare a meal within minutes
While every appliance has its cons, the air fryer doesn’t offer many.
Hot exterior surfaces and bulky weight? You can avoid hazards with the fryer’s heat by using cooking gloves while shifting positions of the fryer and by also placing the fryer in areas that are out of reach for children, which is recommended for all fryers.
The fryer may be bulky in weight, but its dimensions are slimmer than most fryers. An air fryer can barely take up ?? of an average counter space.
If you need fast, healthy, convenient and tasty, then once again, an air fryer may be for you.
No Grease, No Mess
With an air fryer you can enjoy the fact that no oil is needed to cook your food.
- All ingredients are cooked with hot air, and offer you the same great look and taste as oiled fried foods.
- The best part about not using oil is avoiding those greasy stains on your plates and fingers.
- While a little oil can be used with an air fryer, it is not common.
- When you do use oil, it is best to apply it directly to the food instead of filling the pan with a puddle of oil, since this may damage the air fryer.
Many people enjoy the idea of eating a healthier version of normally fattening foods. Think of it like this: No oil means no mess and less fat.
Should you decide to prepare your dish with oil, make sure you use it with homemade foods instead of pre-heated foods. Your appliance’s manual should include details of which type of oils can be used with the fryer.
Philips Air Fryer HD9220
A Best Seller in King and Moffatt Retail, this Airfryer’s patented Rapid Air technology enables you to make the tastiest fries that contain up to 80% less fat! Enjoy delicious fries, snacks and meals in a healthy and fast way. It provides less smell and is easy to clean for daily use! Now only €149 in Store!!