We accept all major Credit & Debit Cards (including MasterCard, Visa). Payment can also be made using a registered PayPal account. Payments are securely processed via SagePay for the highest level of security.
Your 3D secure password will be required when purchasing via credit or debit card on Euronics.ie. If you have not yet set up your 3D secure password, or can’t remember your 3D secure password – just contact your bank directly and they will usually help you set it up straight away.
The 3D Secure authentication is an additional fraud prevention scheme which allows shoppers to create and assign a password to their card that is verified whenever a transaction is processed through a site that supports the use of the scheme. The addition of password protection allows extra security on transactions that are processed online.
Placing your order
· First add the item you wish to buy to your shopping cart
· Next, click on the checkout now button (or ‘continue now’ if you wish to add more items)
· Review your order summary in the cart page and click ‘checkout’
· On the next page select ‘express guest checkout’
· Enter your billing information first
· Hint: If you are ordering from overseas, enter your billing address as normal, but choose Ireland as the country
· NB. We can only deliver within the Republic of Ireland
· Enter the delivery information (the address you want your order to be delivered to) and click ‘next’
· The delivery options & pricing will appear
· Now click on ‘place order and pay’
· Review the order summary, and tick that you agree to our T&Cs in the orange section
· Then click on the green button ‘pay securely now’
· This will bring you to the sagepay secure payment screen where you should choose your payment method
· (You can pay on our site using most credit & debit cards and also with a registered PayPal account)
· Hint: If you are paying via credit or debit card please ensure you know your 3D secure password
· Enter the payment details as directed and complete your payment
· Your’re done!
Note regarding PayPal payments
Please ensure your are using a registered PayPal account. Payments made using unregistered or guest accounts may be rejected.